The Included Tools
– parasite6: icmp neighbor solitication/advertisement spoofer, puts you
as man-in-the-middle, same as ARP mitm (and parasite)
– alive6: an effective alive scanng, which will detect all systems
listening to this address
– dnsdict6: parallized dns ipv6 dictionary bruteforcer
– fake_router6: announce yourself as a router on the network, with the
– redir6: redirect traffic to you intelligently (man-in-the-middle) with
a clever icmp6 redirect spoofer
– toobig6: mtu decreaser with the same intelligence as redir6
– detect-new-ip6: detect new ip6 devices which join the network, you can
run a script to automatically scan these systems etc.
– dos-new-ip6: detect new ip6 devices and tell them that their chosen IP
collides on the network (DOS).
– trace6: very fast traceroute6 with supports ICMP6 echo request and TCP-SYN
– flood_router6: flood a target with random router advertisements
– flood_advertise6: flood a target with random neighbor advertisements
– exploit6: known ipv6 vulnerabilities to test against a target
– denial6: a collection of denial-of-service tests againsts a target
– fuzz_ip6: fuzzer for ipv6
– implementation6: performs various implementation checks on ipv6
– implementation6d: listen daemon for implementation6 to check behind a fw
– fake_mld6: announce yourself in a multicast group of your choice on the net
– fake_mld26: same but for MLDv2
– fake_mldrouter6: fake MLD router messages
– fake_mipv6: steal a mobile IP to yours if IPSEC is not needed for authentication
– fake_advertiser6: announce yourself on the network
– smurf6: local smurfer
– rsmurf6: remote smurfer, known to work only against linux at the moment
– sendpees6: a tool by willdamn(ad)gmail.com, which generates a neighbor
solicitation requests with a lot of CGAs (crypto stuff 😉 to keep the CPU busy. nice.
– thcping6: sends a hand crafted ping6 packet
This tool is for legal purposes only!